Harry heard Bellatrix Lestrange's triumphant scream, but
knew it meant nothing — Sirius had only fallen through the
archway, he would reappear from the other side any second...
But Sirius did not reappear.
Anonymous asked: argus filch p.s sorry i'm on anon but im too scared of you =)
So many anons!! Come off anon and we can be friends! :3
Worst job I’ve had? Well I’ve only really had one and that was waitressing. I didn’t last long as I got tired of being sexual harassed by drunk/old/pervy guys for £4 an hour on weekends! I also used to babysit these two boys in my village and that is a whole other story.
Anonymous asked: lily potter & molly weasley!!x
LP - What colour eyes do I have? Green.
MW- Proudest moment? It sounds really simple but one that stands out (mainly because it’s the most recent) was passing my driving test. I finally knew I had some freedom and I felt so proud as I never thought that day would come. Also probably getting reasonable GCSE grades as I was very ill those years and taught myself from home instead of going into school.
Also me and my sister who fight all the time and never get on, teamed up for my Mum’s birthday and made a kick-ass victoria sponge and it was honestly the best thing ever. We even high fived it
Anonymous asked: remus lupin!
If I could be any animal what would it be?
Easy: a sloth. They live the most chilled out life ever and they are adorable whilst slightly menacing too. Everything I aspire to be.
- Harry Potter: Tell us about a scar on your body
- Hermione Granger: What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
- Ron Weasley: Something you’re afraid of?
- Luna Lovegood: One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
- Fred Weasley: Can you do any magic tricks? What is the best one you can do? If you can’t do any, what’s the best one you’ve seen?
- George Weasley: What is the best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
- Neville Longbottom: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- Narcissa Malfoy: Do you have a good relationship with your family? Who are you closest to?
- Voldemort: If you were to create a Horcrux(s), what would it be and why?
- Bellatrix Lestrange: Have you ever loved someone who could never love you back?
- Ginny Weasley: Have you ever been in love with an unexpected person?
- Hedwig: If you went to Hogwarts, what kind of pet would you bring? (ex: cat, owl, rat, frog)
- Draco Malfoy: Is it better to be feared or to be loved?
- Rubeus Hagrid: What is your favorite mystical creature?
- Dolores Umbridge: Make a list of rules that your family (or whoever you choose) would have to follow if you made the rules.
- Lucius Malfoy: What is your most prized possession?
- Molly Weasley: What is the proudest moment of your life?
- Dobby: Who are you most loyal to?
- Sirius Black: Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn’t do?
- Argus Filch: What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- Dudley Dursley: How many presents do you usually receive on your birthday?
- Peter Pettigrew: Are you a leader or a follower?
- Cedric Diggory: Have you ever had a near death experience?
- Albus Dumbledore: What is the greatest obstacle you have ever overcome in your life?
- Minerva McGonagall: What is your favorite spell?
- Severus Snape: Are you a trustworthy person?
- Remus Lupin: If you transform into any one animal or creature, which one would it be?
- Uncle Vernon: What is your favorite day of the week?
- Mad Eye Moody: Who is the bravest person you know?
- Arthur Weasley: What do you think is the best “muggle” invention?
- Professor Sprout: What is your favourite class that is offered at Hogwarts?
- Nymphadora Tonks: If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
- Moaning Myrtle: What is something that always makes you cry?
- James Potter: Would you risk your life to save someone you truly love?
- Lily Potter: What color eyes do you have?
- Professor Trelawney: Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened?
- Mr. Ollivander: What would your wand look like?
- Lavender Brown: Who is the last person who texted and have you ever had a crush on them?
- Cho Chang: If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
- Aunt Petunia: What is your favorite flower?
Harry Potter Tattoos
1. the ability to do something that frightens one.
2. strength in the face of pain or grief.
Sometimes I hear myself in interviews and I feel like I’m in that skit from Extras where one actor is taking the piss out of celebrities who are like, “I’m so normal! Look at me being really normal, doing all of this normal stuff!” You can take it to a point where it’s like, “Well, yeah, my life is kind of weird and I can’t pretend that I live exactly like everyone else,” - because it’s an extraordinary set of circumstances to be under, so you try to find that middle ground. But sometimes I hear myself back and I’m like, “This just sounds like bullshit.” - Emma Watson